You can view and print your certificates anytime by logging into your GSA SmartPay Online Training account.
- Login to your GSA SmartPay Online Training account.
- Click My Account at the top of the screen.
- Click on the My Certificates tab.
- Under the column “View Certificate”, click the certificate link for the desired course.
- Your certificate will display on the screen.
There are several ways to save or print your certificate.
- To save and print: Press Ctrl p. A window will open which will allow you to choose a printer to print-to or save-as pdf.
- To save as an image: Right click on the image and select “Save image as”. Rename the file and save the image as a .png file.
- To print: Print by going through your internet browser.
Note: Steps for saving and printing will vary for individual machine set-ups and browsers. Contact your IT department for further printing and saving questions.